Ya know, sometimes I think things happen for a reason. What it is, I don't know. Usually if I have any inkling of what it MIGHT be I'm using hindsight (which is rarely 20/20 when you really look at it).
Right now there are 6 things that I have recently been connected to through interest. They are:
1. Reading Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller
2. Watching more Fox News than I realize (especially O'Reilly Factor)
3. Observing this "War on Christmas" thing through various media sources
4. Reading Who's Looking Out for You by Bill O'Reilly
5. Watching the anime Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
6. A major life change of my own (I've said this isn't about me writing about my life...just my observations of life in general...so if you know what I'm talking about, you know me)
It didn't really hit me until this afternoon how all of this stuff is tying together in my mind. In all of those things I've looked at (in no specific order) faith, responsibility, deception, tolerance, principles, and investigation.
So, I'll write later on how this stuff is tying together in my mind. It probably won't be pretty and hopefully those of you who know me will be willing to call me on any gaps I have, or at least be willing to give a difference of opinion at some point.
Right now I need to be doing a little more thinking, hit the gym to clear my mind of excess and create some focus, and get ready to drop all this stuff down.
Can you feel the impending doom?
- Music:Origa - Rise